Surrogate Program Requirements
Please review the following minimum qualifications to become a Surrogate Mother in our program.
- Be between the ages of 21 and 42
- Have given birth to at least one child
- Have had uncomplicated pregnancies and deliveries
- Have a healthy BMI of 18-34 (BMI Calculator)
- Be in a stable living situation
- Have the support of spouse or partner (when applicable)
- Not be on public assistance
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Be able to pass a background check
- Be willing to take medications via injection
- Not smoke or take illegal drugs, or be exposed to second hand smoke
- Be willing to refrain from alcohol throughout the pregnancy
- Not have any sexually transmitted diseases
- Enjoy pregnancy
If the above requirements are met, please complete and submit the Initial Application below for our surrogacy program.
Fill this out and learn a little something along the way.We will also keep you on our mailing list to learn where we will be, what we are doing and hear some really heartwarming stories. Just fill out the form below and we will contact you to let you know if you qualify, and you will be on our mailing list.